At Lead Construction, our people are our driving force and the key to our success.
The exceptional quality of the services we deliver is a direct result of their skills, talent and experience.
Whether they are working on a new challenge or celebrating a victory, their actions are always driven by a commitment to teamwork and a trust in each other’s talents. It’s what makes Lead Construction such a great place to work.
We are always looking for career-minded candidates who can help us fulfill our mission and vision while being guided by our values and the spirit of our culture.
Our HR policy is founded on the belief that employees should constantly be given new opportunities, and that their efforts should be recognized and rewarded.
This philosophy has allowed us to achieve a very high employee retention rate.
We strive to offer all our employees:
- the opportunity to grow within a result-driven company
- challenging projects of varied types, sizes and complexities
- the chance to develop into strong leaders, thanks to our policy of filling senior level positions from talent within the company
- a clear career development path through our ongoing performance review process that rewards employee results and identifies future goals
- access to some of the best training and continuing education in today’s construction industry.